Home > Hire the renowned and experienced tree specialist in London for your property

Hire the renowned and experienced tree specialist in London for your property

Hire the renowned and experienced tree specialist in London for your property

If you own a tree or have some on the property then you are responsible for their health and condition. Tree surgery needs expertise and if you get it done from the wrong hands it can be dangerous. If you are looking for one, then Vetted traders have a team of qualified tree surgeon in London for getting the work done with perfection.


What qualification does the tree surgeon have?

Arborists require lots of training and skills to do the tree surgery and most importantly they should follow the safety regulations. The training they require makes them competent to climb the tree in a safe and controlled manner.

NPTC (National Proficiency Tests Council) is the governing body for tree surgery qualifications. Any qualified and skilled tee surgeon will have the following certificates:

  • 1 – Maintenance and operation of a chainsaw
  • CS38 – Climbing a tree and performing aerial rescue
  • 2 – On-site preparation and basic crosscutting
  • CS31 – Fell and process small trees 200mm – 380mm
  • CS39 – Using a chainsaw from a rope and harness
  • First Aid at Work with a valid certificate

If the tree surgeon has additional qualifications then it gives proof that they have an additional level of understanding. Reputable companies make sure they spend time training the staff so that they have the understanding to handle every situation.

A regular examination should be done for the equipment they use which includes climbing ropes, safety gear, and machinery. It is referred to as a LOLER check, which means the total test is done for the equipment along with the order by date and time.


Trees with Preservation Orders

It is also referred to as TPO in which permission is needed before doing the work. It includes pruning of trees and felling. This means you can make changes in any manner unless you get the Council approval. To get a better understanding of this local tree officer can guide whether you need such type of permission or not. Getting consent for the work before starting it can ensure everything is done correctly.


What if I am living in a conservative area?

The properties located in the conservative need to give written notice to the local council 6 weeks before the work gets started and the tree has a diameter of 75mm or greater and it is measured 1.5 meters from ground level.


How to decide which tree surgery service you need?

All the arboricultural services will be carried out by a qualified surgeon. Standard services include the following:

  • Tree pruning
  • Tree felling
  • Stump grinding
  • Tree planting

If you hire tree surgeons from Vetted traders they can offer you a wide range of additional services like tree safety reports, tree cable bracing, and emergency tree work.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *