Roofer in London
Hire the renowned and trained team of Roof Repair Contractors in London.
Roof Repair contractors in London
At Vetted Traders, all of our roofers are highly experienced and trained. We have the elite team of the largest roofer in London, who knows how to do the work with precision. You can reach us 24*7 and we will respond to any type of roof repair work in
We can give you guaranteed service, whether it is a leaking roof that needs to be fixed, chimney repair, gutter cleaning or simply you need to schedule a roof inspection. No matter what the scenario is we are here to help you. If you have any questions in your mind we will help you get in touch with the right person.
Guaranteed work and accreditations
Vetted trader's roofers are fully trade accredited. Not just all our roof contractors are registered but they provide you guarantee covers of tradesman’s workmanship 365 days a year.
What services are included in the roof repair work?
Vetted trader expert roofer contractor provides the given below services:
Additional specialist services
Leak & Damp Investigation
- Replacing broken or slipped tiles and slates.
- Re-sealing or renewing flashings.
- Flat roof repairs; felt, asphalt, lead, EPDM, and more.
- Renewing old pointing, flaunchings, or brickwork.
- Detecting leaks that other roofing contractors can’t find.
- Clearing or repairing guttering and downpipes.
- Installing new fascia, barge boards, and soffits.
- Replacing entire roof coverings.
- Carrying out detailed inspection surveys.
Sometimes the water enters through a roof and only a roofer can visually inspect from where it has ingressed. Our experts are equipped to find the issue right away and give the solution. The team uses the high-tech system to address the leak properly.
It is stressful to deal with pest control whether it is inside or on the roof. The pest controllers work along with roofers to check the problem and remove it. They provide the necessary pest-proofing measures.
All of our tradespeople carry CSCS (Construction Skills Certificate Scheme) cardswhich tell them they have the mandatory safety and health training to carry out the work. Before starting the work, on the entire property, we carry out the safety checks. The obligations which the roofing conductor need to follow for safe and on-time work includes:
- Use of ladder stays
- Providing risk assessments and method statements
- Ladders not obstructing access points
- Tying off ladders
- Not working on fragile roofs
- Working in suitable weather conditions
Get in touch with us
- Get the quality service 24*7.
- Get benefits from our callback request form.
- Let us know what problem you are having.
- One of our team members will call you back in a few minutes.
We have a dedicated team of account handlers to handle the work on commercial sites and multi-sites which includes: Offices, Retail, Landlords, Offices, Letting Agencies, Hotels, Schools, Care homes, Embassies, and many more. For all your roofing problems and necessary repairs, the Vetted Traders team is the ultimate solution for you in London.